We fully respect the right to privacy and protection of personal data of visitors to our website. This document defines the rules for collecting and handling information obtained during the performance of services by
Stocznia Jachtowa Delphia Sp. z o.o
with headquarters in Warsaw,
at ul. Żurawia 6/12,
00 – 503 Warsaw,
entered into the National Court Register (Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy) by the District Court (Sąd Rejonowy) for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego) under KRS number: 0000751126, share capital: PLN 5,000.00, BDO No. 000112821, NIP: 7010871094 and REGON: 381463220, with a branch in Olecko, at ul. Kościuszki 63, 19 – 400 Olecko.
The chapter “Cookies” applies to all users of the website www.delphiayachts.pl, and the chapter “Personal Data” applies only to persons whose personal data is processed by the Website Administrator (including recipients of the newsletter messages).
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user’s end device and are intended for using the pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the user’s end device and accessing them is the website operator of www.delphiayachts.pl
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• adjusting the content of the pages to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the user and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
• creating statistics that help to understand how users use websites which allows improving their structure and content;
• maintaining the user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website;
• adjusting the advertising content in graphic form (Display ads) using Google Analytics remarketing.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out – leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
6. Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
• The following types of cookies are used on the website:
“necessary” cookies – enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
• cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
• “performance” cookies – enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
• “functional” cookies – enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the user’s location, font size, website appearance, etc.;
• “advertising” cookies – enabling the delivery of advertising content more specified
• In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. The user can change the cookie settings at any time: the user can block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or the browser can inform about their presence on the user’s device.
Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Users can block the Analytics service for display ads and customize ads on the Google Display Network in the Ads Preferences Manager. You can also download the Google Analytics blocker from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
8. Cookies placed on the user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
9. More information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
1. The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 EU of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: “GDPR”), after registering on the website and in connection with the use of its functionalities, is:
Stocznia Jachtowa Delphia Sp. z o.o.
with headquarters in Warsaw,
ul. Żurawia 6/12,
Regon: 381463220, NIP 7010871094, KRS 0000751126, District Court in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with a branch in Olecko, at ul. Kościuszki 63, 19 – 400 Olecko.
2. Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator, in particular for the following purposes:
• sending messages containing commercial information,
• enabling contact with the Administrator via contact forms,
• defense against possible claims,
• analytical and statistical.
3. The data will be transferred to entities processing them at our request on the basis of contracts with the Administrator, but only for the purpose and scope necessary for the implementation of the above purposes, including entities providing IT services or other services to us to ensure the proper functioning of the www.delphiayachts.eu website, where such entities process data only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
4. Apart from the entities mentioned above, your data may only be made available to entities authorized to do so under the provisions of national or EU law. The website administrator has exercised due diligence in order to adequately secure the personal data provided, in particular against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
5. We process the following personal data:
• First name and last name,
• E-mail address,
• Phone number,
• Preferences for choosing a yacht from the Delphia offer.
6. Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until your consent is withdrawn.
7. Your personal data may be processed on the basis of:
• consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), in particular for marketing purposes of cooperating entities,
• in connection with the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take action at the request of the data subject, prior to concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), in particular when ordering a service newsletter.
• fulfillment of the obligation resulting from the provisions of both national and EU law in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR;
• for purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including answering questions sent via the “Contact” and “Ask for a yacht” tab and for statistical and analytical purposes of the Administrator, where the Administrator’s legitimate interest is the possibility of making analyzes and statistics by him activities resulting from art. 6 sec. 1 letter f) of the GDPR. Moreover, for the purposes of defense against possible claims on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest which is to defend the Administrator against third party claims.
8. It is possible to withdraw the consents expressed on the website at any time. The revocation of the consent for processing will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to request access to data, rectification, deletion, transfer or limitation of their processing, as well as the right to object to the processing.
10. If you want to exercise your rights, please send us a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.